Friday, November 13, 2009

Social Issue: Babies Having Babies

My social issue is a pitcher of a little girl in a Cinderella dress and tiara. In the little girls arms it says in black capital letters DADDY. Then on the little girls feet in black small letters with a white background it says IM PREGNANT. The pitcher itself is in black and white for a stronger feeling. I have the little girl outside so it would give off better light than being inside.
I titled this pitcher “Babies Having Babies” because I see all these kids having babies. These days it seems like everyone that I am going to school with is having babies. I see all my friends that are pregnant, want to be pregnant, or already have a kid

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

Dan. Well done. I have seen a lot of social issues dealing with teen pregnancy. Usually its girls who make them. You have done it from a very different stand point, and I really really like your take. I like your image idea and the statement. It is strong and clear but allows for audience interpretation. Excellent job!